New to Reef2Reef

KeyloBeatz

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 13, 2020
Messages
25
Reaction score
33
What state or country do you live in
New Hampshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3AFEF320-FE95-47D5-89D8-B953B5417002.jpeg
118AD17C-54FD-4653-B767-539FB511EA6E.jpeg

118AD17C-54FD-4653-B767-539FB511EA6E.jpeg

Hi My names Kyle I’m new to the Reef forum been in the hobby for about 12 years with a lot of ups and down’s but I’ve come a long way since the beginning been putting a lot of time and effort into my Tank and trying to network with more people in the hobby.I live in a super tiny Town in NewHampshire and there’s like no one out here that does salt water/reef Tanks. The closet shop is over an hour away and most people I trade coral with our hour+ away. I figured I would show my tank off a little bit maybe take some questions. I have a really good size colony of hairy mushrooms,a really good size devils hand leather coral,bunch of purple star polyps,gorgonia,Xenia,zoas,purple anthelia,radio active zoas,frogspawn,2 diff color green hammer coral,sea cabbage,really big Nem I’m not sure why kind of Nem he is‍♂️ For fish I have.3 green Cromis,scooter blenny,2 clownfish,lunar wrasse,coral beauty,neon dottyback,royal gramma,engineer goby,and a bangai cardnal.Feel free to ask me anything I’m sure I’ll be browsing the forums starting to meet some of you ❤️ 44BD0922-62E3-47FD-8D87-E741FDB0A60B.jpeg
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here
nice show ,we all love pics
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new