Welcome to R2R!!
ezgif-2-25d5363967f8.gif

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi people! Currently planning a new reef aquarium and came across this great place. I’m a Brit living in Sweden ( close to Gothenburg) and can’t seem to find any marine shops, if anyone can point me in the right direction that would be amazing.
In the Gothenburg area you have three shops with marine content.

Ciklidhuset Bråtanäsvägen 1 Lerum. He is closing down but I think he still will have some fish and corals. Homepage
Herkules Zoo, Herkulesgatan 34 at Hisingen, near centrum of Gothenburg. They have some saltwater fish and corals. Fish mostly from TMC - UK. Can fix the most hardware you need for your reef Homepage
Företagsakvarium Kraftvägen 2 i Kungsbacka The largest marine shop in the Gothenburg area. Homepage

I would love to help you out (I live 20 km north Gothenburg in Bohus) but for the moment I´m in self isolation (70 +) and can´t meet other people. This will probably end sooner or later and you can contact me through PM

I forgot Bioted Marine Korsgatan 16 in Kungsbacka. At the moment he only have hardware as I know (but a lot) - homepage

Sincerely Lasse

OP
OP
C

Chrishow4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Ciklidhuset Bråtanäsvägen 1 Lerum. He is closing down but I think he still will have some fish and corals. Homepage
Herkules Zoo, Herkulesgatan 34 at Hisingen, near centrum of Gothenburg. They have some saltwater fish and corals. Fish mostly from TMC - UK. Can fix the most hardware you need for your reef Homepage
Företagsakvarium Kraftvägen 2 i Kungsbacka The largest marine shop in the Gothenburg area. Homepage

I would love to help you out (I live 20 km north Gothenburg in Bohus) but for the moment I´m in self isolation (70 +) and can´t meet other people. This will probably end sooner or later and you can contact me through PM

I forgot Bioted Marine Korsgatan 16 in Kungsbacka. At the moment he only have hardware as I know (but a lot) - homepage

Sincerely Lasse

Sincerely Lasse
Thats amazing! Tack! I could definitely use the help, still in planning mode at the minute but will definitely contact you when I get things started.

esther

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi people! Currently planning a new reef aquarium and came across this great place. I’m a Brit living in Sweden ( close to Gothenburg) and can’t seem to find any marine shops, if anyone can point me in the right direction that would be amazing.

Welcome! Can't help with finding any shops in your area, but good luck!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 32 26.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 40 32.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 37 30.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back