New to Reef2reef

Rick Mathew

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the Best Reef Forum on The Planet…Or Maybe the Universe!!

tIH.gif

Dr. Phil

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you!! Any new tips / tricks to navigating this website is greatly appreciated. Do I have to wait some time until I can post a selling or WTB forum.?
You must have at least 25 posts and have been a member for at least 30 days to post in the buy/sell forum.

I think you should be able to post in the WTB section already.

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ahh okay.I can't post on WTB yet!

First, an official welcome and thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself.

The market place is open for members of 30 days (you cleanly have that covered) and that have made 25 meaningful posts. That's where you're just a little shy on having it open to you.

OP
OP
J

jsc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First, an official welcome and thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself.

The market place is open for members of 30 days (you cleanly have that covered) and that have made 25 meaningful posts. That's where you're just a little shy on having it open to you.
Thanks for the feedback! Just replying to posts and engaging in reef conversation to help reefers will help me achieve this?

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back