New to Reef2reef

Thank you!! Any new tips / tricks to navigating this website is greatly appreciated. Do I have to wait some time until I can post a selling or WTB forum.?
 
Welcome to the Best Reef Forum on The Planet…Or Maybe the Universe!!

tIH.gif
 
Thank you!! Any new tips / tricks to navigating this website is greatly appreciated. Do I have to wait some time until I can post a selling or WTB forum.?
You must have at least 25 posts and have been a member for at least 30 days to post in the buy/sell forum.

I think you should be able to post in the WTB section already.
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Ahh okay.I can't post on WTB yet!

First, an official welcome and thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself.

The market place is open for members of 30 days (you cleanly have that covered) and that have made 25 meaningful posts. That's where you're just a little shy on having it open to you.
 
First, an official welcome and thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself.

The market place is open for members of 30 days (you cleanly have that covered) and that have made 25 meaningful posts. That's where you're just a little shy on having it open to you.
Thanks for the feedback! Just replying to posts and engaging in reef conversation to help reefers will help me achieve this?
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new