New To Reefing? Free SExy corals!

BryanReilly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is Bryan. I live in Tampa, FL. I had a freshwater tank a few years back, nothing fancy just a 20g with a few fish. I used to spend a lot of time on the ocean and am now getting the ocean itch, so I decided to put one in my living room, and along the way it will hopefully be something that me and my girlfriend are able to do together and enjoy. I bought a Biocube 29 about a week ago and started cycling it so I don't have pretty pictures yet, but I will post one of my live rock formation. Though I am probably going to add 5-10 more lbs of live rock.

455.jpg

cMan5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's up sexy corals! And reefers!!
My name is Chase. I live in Iowa! I had a SMALL pico 2.5g reef tank that I just loved! I had to move and decided to sell the setup to my friend.. I am now diving back into the hobby with a 29g biocube hqi.. I am on the second week of cycling and love every minute of it! I can't stop researching this great hobby.. Finding all the different specimen. What got me to dive back into the hobby was seeing pictures of people showing off their amazing zoanthids, chalices, and acro's! Christmas came at a perfect time.. And I took the dive.. So here I am with my cube cycling! Can't wait to have a SEXYcube as I am in a grow out for some sick pieces! Happy reefin to everyone, and thank you SExyCorals and Reef2reef for this opportunity!

fulltank.jpg

Attachments

• fulltank copy 2.jpg
    fulltank copy 2.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:

richink

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to win this contest for Sexy Corals more than I think anything I have entered have got some pics finally I'm going to upload got my second tank going and has a few corals now... How exciting to restock a new tank how better than to start than with SEXY corals!

miamireverie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMAG0676.jpg

Hi all,
I'm your average 9-5 Joe. Got a family with 3 kids( 10 yrs, 3 yrs, and 6months). We all like to watch the fish tank, especially feeding times. I started my first saltwater tank a year ago in a 55 gallon. I have since upgraded to a 125 gallon. Got a little eshopps sump, reef octopus sump saver skimmer, ecotech MP10, coralife UV 9W, 72" coralife PC lights 398W ( Not enough light ). Come tax return i'll hopefully be upgrading lights to Maxspect Mazarra led lights. Hoping that the three module set up will be bright enough. Sure would be nice to keep more coral then just softies.

OP
OP
sexycorals

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry guys, this I an old thread. It's been hectic around here but okay. I'll Put up a new contest for you guys this week. Look for it. I promise It will be worth entering.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 22.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 33.9%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 54 31.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.3%
Back