New to reefing greetings all

hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun...
 
JAMES!!! WELCOME!!! Great looking setup and thanks for sharing the photos!
 
giphy.gif


Welcome to R2R!!!
 
Great set up and pictures James, and Welcome to R2R!!!
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Nice write up and really nice system!

Reef2Reef is an awesome place to be and a really good spot to get your questions or thoughts answered! Hope you are enjoying the forum so far! If you get bored my reefing YouTube channel is linked in my signature would love your feedback!
 
Thanks all. my system is still stabilising and maturing.....sadly had some recent losses I lost a fairy wrasse and my phantom blenny ( just disapppeared!) I have removed a malenarus wrasse which was getting big and feisty so he was the suspect killer and still I have a stunning salt water Betta fish lurking around, just amazing fish so I think peace is soon on its way.

Now if I can manage to get conditions right for some sps, does anyone have recommendations for easy sps?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new