New to Reefing...

Bruno_Soares

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, my name is Bruno and I am from Portugal. Saw this Forum and decided to join. I have been in the hobby (freshwater) for 20 years and always wanted to have a saltwater tank, better, always wanted a reef tank. Since I had a problem with one of my tanks, and was about to do a new setup, when I walked in to a store near my home, a friend´s store, and as I looked at the first tank, it hit me. It is now or never. I am going to do a reef in my tank. Talked to my friend/owner and after a while it was obvious that there was no turning back. That was about a month ago, and now I have all the material needed to start my 110 liter, 70x40x40 cm, extraclear glass tank. Of course that being new to reefing I have been searching for info. And that is why I join the forum. Hope to know a lot of members and learn as much as possible. My tank will be working in about a month and there is still a lot to learn.
Sorry to bother you with my long introduction.
Thank you.
Bruno Soares

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R Bruno!
tenor (3).gif

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R! We would love to hear more about the reef scene in Portugal. Thank you for the introduction!

Back