New to Reefing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mjen
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Welcome to the R2R community and we’re glad you joined the group!!
 
!!! Welcome to R2R from Tampa !!! NIce looking tank. Like your rock scape..

MR BEAN 2.jpg
 
Dre at @WWC helped me come up with the rock scape. The guys at @WWC have helped me a lot with getting the tank set up. Now I have been letting it cycle and testing different settings on the AI prime hd. Can’t wait to buy my first coral.
 
Heyyyyy I live near Orlando, FL! That’s a beautiful tank right there and welcome to R2R!!;)
 
Hello from Orlando Florida. I just set up my first reef tank 10 days ago. See pics below. Waterbox 20 gallon cube
E59E0A68-A645-4ECE-ADB0-C46576C5F39B.jpeg
025BCE36-4C61-44F7-A5D8-6C87CE9BE39F.jpeg
59062BA9-6BE4-4D02-8C57-14E94B7E50D2.jpeg
Nice aquascape! And welcome to the forum! :D starting a member tank thread is a great way to get more involved in the reefing community (:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new