New to Reefing!

jmeds2092

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 25, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
23
Location
Grand Rapids
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am new to reefing as a hobby I do not currently have a tank but am saving for something in the 120-180 gallon range so I can have Tangs, blennies, clowns, wrasses, and many more. I live in michigan and while I know it isn’t a tropical environment salt water has always intrigued me and since I can’t afford to go to the Caribbean and dive as often as I’d like this hobby seems like it would help my longing to dive in tropical locales to see the beautiful reefs and their inhabitants.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!! I'm in Michigan as well! I will say if you can fit it get the 180 gallon. It will expand the types and amount of tangs you can get. Any plans for corals at all?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new