new to salt water

1737143387359.jpeg
 
hello im new ish to the salt water game i have had a tank in the past and paid someone to take care of it. now im doing it on my own and would like to learn. I have freshwater that is up and going strong and I would like to think my salt water is the same but i dont think it is. but thats why im here to learn and grow
Welcome to R2R!
 
hello im new ish to the salt water game i have had a tank in the past and paid someone to take care of it. now im doing it on my own and would like to learn. I have freshwater that is up and going strong and I would like to think my salt water is the same but i dont think it is. but thats why im here to learn and grow
here is my setup
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9883.jpeg
    IMG_9883.jpeg
    240.3 KB · Views: 32

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new