new to salt water

moffettracing

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2025
Messages
4
Reaction score
44
Location
fort worth
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello im new ish to the salt water game i have had a tank in the past and paid someone to take care of it. now im doing it on my own and would like to learn. I have freshwater that is up and going strong and I would like to think my salt water is the same but i dont think it is. but thats why im here to learn and grow
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
hello im new ish to the salt water game i have had a tank in the past and paid someone to take care of it. now im doing it on my own and would like to learn. I have freshwater that is up and going strong and I would like to think my salt water is the same but i dont think it is. but thats why im here to learn and grow
You're in the right place to learn! Welcome!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new