New to saltwater, from AZ

Greef_in_the_Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 28, 2017
Messages
50
Reaction score
37
Location
Chandler
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

I’m obviously new to the saltwater world. I’ve been doing my research over the past 3 months or so. That’s when my addiction started.

I’m to the point where I love coral, much more than I do the fish. (Although my wife’s requirement to me doing this is getting fish she likes)

I purchased a 55 gallon tank to build when I move in March/April. I plan to slowly buy what I need over the next few month to be ready.

That’s a little about me. I plan to be active in asking for advice, buying coral, and maybe one day sell some myself, to obviously buy more coral.
 
Welcome to R2R!!
welcome12_af875eaa887ed91c39e4c81c7d4fd966-0ed06ab93ea565647147c6beddbca4eb.gif
download (4).jpg
there's more advice here than you'll know what to do with lol!
 
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

NowGlazeIT - for sure, I will!

DBL - thanks for sharing the link! I will read up as soon as I have free time. Much appreciated!
Research research research! Probably helps I’m an engineer and don’t do anything without a well mapped out plan.
 
...Research research research! Probably helps I’m an engineer and don’t do anything without a well mapped out plan.

Oh, I think you'll do just fine in this hobby...that is a good foundation for success...lol.
 
Hi and welcome to R2R :) patience and research are the foundation too good Reef keeping and don't forget to ask a lot of questions everybody here is eager to help and want you to succeed and enjoy your new Journey ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new