New to saltwater

  • Thread starter Thread starter new2nemo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
rarese4a.jpg
 
It also has 6 leds for moonlight and two of the blue and two pink bulbs.
 
I cant take a pic of the lights its way to hard for me to pick up. Its a skinny one yes and just about 3" in length.
 
I took the bulb out and tried it on the othersdie and it worked great so I'm assuming its the ballast or something
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 30.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new