New to saltwater

  • Thread starter Thread starter new2nemo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
rarese4a.jpg
 
It also has 6 leds for moonlight and two of the blue and two pink bulbs.
 
I cant take a pic of the lights its way to hard for me to pick up. Its a skinny one yes and just about 3" in length.
 
I took the bulb out and tried it on the othersdie and it worked great so I'm assuming its the ballast or something
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 14.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new