New to saltwater

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ronzek
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ronzek

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 17, 2015
Messages
12
Reaction score
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am new to saltwater/reef tanking. Have had several freshwater tanks but always wanted a saltwater tank. My wife bought me a 92 gallon corner reef ready aquarium and I will be setting it up in a couple of weeks (getting our wood floors refinished first). I live in the Birmingham, Alabama area and have been getting ideas from the local aquarium shops and aquarium shops in my travels. I am very excited about my tank and plan on getting help from this site.
 
Great to have you here! Can't wait to see how your tank tunrs out
 
Welcome! Currently have Freshwater and Saltwater.
 
Good luck with the new build.
 

Attachments

  • th.jpg
    th.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 95
*Welcome to Reef2Reef,Ronzek!*Best of luck with your new saltwater system!
DSCF8242_zps5797234_edit_1424182792330_zpsv82rzoa_edit_1426280392421.jpg
 
Welcome! Im also in Birmingham. Michael at Reef Life on 280 in Inverness, and Steve at Aquarium Imports on 31 in Hoover are our LFS. Both are extremely knowledgable.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new