New to saltwater

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sako338
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Screen Shot 2019-03-21 at 1.11.16 PM.png
 
Welcome to R2R and sounds like you have planned nicely.

Some rinse live sand. I do not rinse it but do run filter floss to help it clear quickly.
 
Last edited:
EDFD973C-0896-4283-A812-0A36CF3B4BA2.jpeg
I need to clean the glass, other than that pretty excited. All the rock is the same color, it’s just covered with sand. Hopefully my power head will help with that. Lots of bubbles still on the glass to, magnet cleaner coming tomorrow...
 
EDFD973C-0896-4283-A812-0A36CF3B4BA2.jpeg
I need to clean the glass, other than that pretty excited. All the rock is the same color, it’s just covered with sand. Hopefully my power head will help with that. Lots of bubbles still on the glass to, magnet cleaner coming tomorrow...

Nice older Cardiff by chance?
 
Nice older Cardiff by chance?
I am assuming you are referring to the rock, no I bought it off amazon from world wide imports..., I’m in the Carolinas too, NC to be exact. Sry wasn’t familiar with the cardiff term.
 
I am assuming you are referring to the rock, no I bought it off amazon from world wide imports..., I’m in the Carolinas too, NC to be exact. Sry wasn’t familiar with the cardiff term.

Sorry.

Cardiff tanks were really popular ~10 years back. I had two and thought this might be a Cardiff tank.

Native Tarheel here. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new