New to saltwater

Start with some live rock like 20 pounds and mix it in with dry or dead rock. It will make your live a little easier. Welcome to R2R
 
WELCOME to R2R!!! Hope you start a build thread in the member's tanks section of the forum.
 
1626127095799.png
 
Hello all,
Like the title says, I’m new to saltwater and just starting the research process. I have kept freshwater fish for over a decade. I will be purchasing a 120g 6ft tank from my neighbor in the near future. It will come with a 55g sump, chiller, lighting and skimmer from his 180g tank. I have always dreamed about having a saltwater tank. Any helpful pointers would be great.

Welcome!

Sounds like you are starting with a great setup, and there are already some good tips in this thread. Keep us posted
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new