New to saltwater!!

Berry21

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 25, 2021
Messages
8
Reaction score
20
Location
Lake alfred
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello to all on the forum, name is Jas and I'm here in Florida...like the title says new to saltwater and I'm very excited to get this tank up and running! It is used as you can see, it's also 160 gallons! I would like to make it a predator style tank with some corals if possible. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated along my journey!
20210430_183712.jpg
20210430_183733.jpg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hello to all on the forum, name is Jas and I'm here in Florida...like the title says new to saltwater and I'm very excited to get this tank up and running! It is used as you can see, it's also 160 gallons! I would like to make it a predator style tank with some corals if possible. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated along my journey!
20210430_183712.jpg
20210430_183733.jpg

Hi Jas and Welcome! Glad you joined.

I'm Lisa. This is a good reference book type online article:
https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/the-supreme-guide-to-setting-up-a-saltwater-reef-aquarium.84/
Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new