Welcome to R2R
ryan reynolds deadpool GIF

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I am new to this hobby. I have always enjoyed the ocean and marine life and have always wanted a microscopic piece of it in my own home so I am now starting up a fish tank.

Welcome! Glad you joined!

This is a great reference book type article I still review:

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. Like you, I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

OP
OP
jpgillespie2

jpgillespie2

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Replying over a year later. I didn't want to get active on the forum until I learned some things about reefing. I didn't want to be a person that contributes to misinformation or asks tiring, frequently asked questions. I also wanted to figure some things out on my own. Now that I have been in the hobby for over a year, have read many books, went diving to see these corals in the wild that I keep in my tank and have had my own trials and tribulations, I will start frequenting the forum. Thank you all for the welcomes and thank you all that have put useful information out there that I have been able to reference when keeping my own reef tank.

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome (again, I'm also above #28)! Glad you joined and got some experience and knowledge. I've learned a lot from threads on this site.

This might help you find people local to you near Louisville (didn't include it above):

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 15.4%
Back