New to Saltwater

Emma.

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 25, 2022
Messages
3
Reaction score
21
Location
The Void
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!
I’m Emma, I’m a total newbie when it comes to saltwater/reef tanks and I’m very excited! I previously had freshwater tanks for several years. However, the difference is pretty big. I have a 55 gal tank that I’ve been working on since May. Looking back now I wish I would’ve found this site before I started. There’s lots of good info here but I took the long route here I’ve been cycling my tank since June. My goal is to have a Duncan coral. I know I still have a long way to go but I’ll get there soon. Unfortunately I don’t have a picture of my tank but I’ll add one later when I have the chance.
Have a good day!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!

If you have been cycling since may you could probably have a Duncan coral before too long! Definitely invest in good test kits and once your water parameters stabilize you could try one out!

Do you have any fish yet?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new