New to Saltwater

Nick McTurner

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 8, 2022
Messages
3
Reaction score
21
Location
Detroit
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everybody I'm Nick. I've been keeping fish since about '89, but just this year got into salt. I have 2 tanks set up currently; 30 gallon "reef", and 75 gallon FOWLR. Still in the initial stocking phases. The 30 has been up for about 3 months and the 75 about 2.
I'm sure I'll have a ton of questions. I love "forums" as opposed to FB.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hey everybody I'm Nick. I've been keeping fish since about '89, but just this year got into salt. I have 2 tanks set up currently; 30 gallon "reef", and 75 gallon FOWLR. Still in the initial stocking phases. The 30 has been up for about 3 months and the 75 about 2.
I'm sure I'll have a ton of questions. I love "forums" as opposed to FB.
Welcome!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 33.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new