New to the area

Tuffyyyyy

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey man, welcome to the forum. Let me know if you need help with anything!

Ryan Hilton

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey BHM guys. I live in HSV (just up the road!) now for a few years. Been in the reefing hobby for just over a year. Got into with a significant push/help from my brother-in-law. Hes near Knoxville. Hes my go-to guy for reefing questions but looking to make some connections in the local area.

I have a 90 gallon mixed reef. Its going but slow and steady. Wanting to add a controller and upgrade lights when I can. Also need to add another power head or so for more flow. Want to add more sps/acros after lights and flow upgrade.

I tried to find this group in the local reef clubs to join but it wasn't there. Not sure if there's an issue or its not marked as join-able.

Thanks!

Ryan

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 56 56.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 31 31.0%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 7.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.0%
Back