New to the family!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Sandbox

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I’ve finally been able to join the GHL family! To start off with I bought the Profilux along with the doser and I have couple of questions.

Do I really need the GHL interface adapter to control my Red Dragon 3 Speedy 100watt return pump? Or can I control it from plugging it into the power supply? Also, do I need an adapter to control my Deltec 1000i skimmer and MP40s?

Thank you for your time and input.

Rototank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I just joined the family too, I had my reef tank for about 3 years, and I just bought a P4 and a doser last week! From what I understand, yes, I have that same pump, and I ordered the adaptor!

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I’ve finally been able to join the GHL family! To start off with I bought the Profilux along with the doser and I have couple of questions.

Do I really need the GHL interface adapter to control my Red Dragon 3 Speedy 100watt return pump? Or can I control it from plugging it into the power supply? Also, do I need an adapter to control my Deltec 1000i skimmer and MP40s?

Thank you for your time and input.
If you only want to control on/off - its enough with a power bar. But i you want to control the speed or the wave pattern with a 1-10V signal - you need the adapters. However - I do not think that it is possible to manage Deltecs DC pump with an external 1-10 V

Sincerely Lasse

OP
OP
Sandbox

Sandbox

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you only want to control on/off - its enough with a power bar. But i you want to control the speed or the wave pattern with a 1-10V signal - you need the adapters. However - I do not think that it is possible to manage Deltecs DC pump with an external 1-10 V

Sincerely Lasse
Thank you! I read your posts all the time and I appreciate your time.

Vinny@GHLUSA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Sandbox and @Rototank
Welcome to the GHL club! Glad to have you join us. :)

Feel free to reach out if you need a hand with anything.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back