New to the forum from Ohio

World Wide Corals - Quality Aqua-cultured Coral
Best reef aquarium LED lighting

fuelman

View Badges
Reaction score
Thanks! It's definitely a labor of love. Quite a bit of work getting it to where it is now. One day at a time.
yes so true, definitely a labor of love. looks like your on top of it, love seeing other members tanks feel free to post some more pic's if you have some.

Best reef aquarium LED lighting

Rick Mathew

View Badges
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself on here officially. I'm from Pickerington Ohio, east of Columbus. Ive been watching the forum and learning from threads for quite awhile now. Been keeping saltwater tanks for around 6 years. Currently running a 90 Gallon Mixed Reef. Been slowly getting some more SPS as the budget (Wife) allows. Looking to offload some frags eventually so I look forward to interacting more on here and making some friends. Look forward to getting to know everyone!

Cheers!

Full tank shot.jpg
Welcome to the R2R Family...Really Great to have you....Explore....Learn....Share

sfin52

So many bugs so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself on here officially. I'm from Pickerington Ohio, east of Columbus. Ive been watching the forum and learning from threads for quite awhile now. Been keeping saltwater tanks for around 6 years. Currently running a 90 Gallon Mixed Reef. Been slowly getting some more SPS as the budget (Wife) allows. Looking to offload some frags eventually so I look forward to interacting more on here and making some friends. Look forward to getting to know everyone!

Cheers!

Full tank shot.jpg
Welcome great colors and I love the fish.
IMG_20190105_202102_01.gif

Do you run TWO return pumps for redundancy and to be safe? (check all that apply)

• Yes I run two return pumps..

Votes: 119 21.6%
  • No it's a waste..

Votes: 63 11.5%
  • No but I would like to..

Votes: 132 24.0%
  • No but I have a spare return pump...

Votes: 266 48.4%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Use pumps from different brands TOGETHER!