New to the forum from Ohio

jgg1133

View Badges
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself on here officially. I'm from Pickerington Ohio, east of Columbus. Ive been watching the forum and learning from threads for quite awhile now. Been keeping saltwater tanks for around 6 years. Currently running a 90 Gallon Mixed Reef. Been slowly getting some more SPS as the budget (Wife) allows. Looking to offload some frags eventually so I look forward to interacting more on here and making some friends. Look forward to getting to know everyone!

Cheers!

Full tank shot.jpg

Earn WWC Rewards Points
Top Shelf Aquatics
Top Shelf Aquatics

Bruce17

View Badges
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself on here officially. I'm from Pickerington Ohio, east of Columbus. Ive been watching the forum and learning from threads for quite awhile now. Been keeping saltwater tanks for around 6 years. Currently running a 90 Gallon Mixed Reef. Been slowly getting some more SPS as the budget (Wife) allows. Looking to offload some frags eventually so I look forward to interacting more on here and making some friends. Look forward to getting to know everyone!

Cheers!

Full tank shot.jpg
Welcome to R2R. You chose a great group to join to get a lot of great info in a great and upbeat environ

Top Shelf Aquatics

Do you run TWO return pumps for redundancy and to be safe? (check all that apply)

• Yes I run two return pumps..

Votes: 123 21.9%
  • No it's a waste..

Votes: 65 11.6%
  • No but I would like to..

Votes: 134 23.9%
  • No but I have a spare return pump...

Votes: 269 48.0%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors