New to the forum :)

  • Thread starter Thread starter J_Hooligan
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

J_Hooligan

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2014
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I'm new to this awesome forum, not so new to this addicting hobby lol. But I did set up a new 40 gallon breeder tank, I would love any feed back for my stocking list for my tank.

Right now I have a tomini tang, snowflake clown, pj cardinal, and a red head fairy wrasse

I'll post pics tomorrow of my tank :)
 
Oh and I'm trading in my tomini tang in the next month or two so no worries
 
Welcome! I look forward to hearing more about your setup. Also, I am sure I am not alone in this. . . You have any pictures you could post? I love seeing everyones setups! :D
 
Welcome to REEF2REEF! We're very glad you joined and hope that you will enjoy the forums, enter contest, start a tank thread, and just be a part of our family friendly community!

Start a new tank thread here: Member Tanks

Enter a FREE contest here: R2R Giveaway and Contest Forum

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!! :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new