New to the Forum

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tenaculum
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tenaculum

Padawan Learner
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2015
Messages
170
Reaction score
77
Location
Knoxville, Tn
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Everybody,

I am new here. Just joined ETRC and attended my first meeting. What an awesome group!! Anyway, I've had a marine aquarium for over 20+ years. Back in the day when we used undergravel filters... I've just started adding corals and have had mixed success. I'm hoping my new friends will be able to get me on track.
 
Welcome to R2R !
 
Welcome to R2R! Like already said above, ask away! There are so many experienced and knowledgeable people on this forum that can help you out! They have helped me many times already. Make sure to make a tank thread so we can see your progress!
 
Welcome to the site and community!
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new