New to the forum

Flatlandsrefeer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2015
Messages
54
Reaction score
22
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all! Just wanted to say hi and give you the low down on my tank. I am on my 3rd tank in 3 almost 4 years. I went from a 38 gallon bowfront, to a 38 gallon Nuvo(beautiful tank), to my 5 month old 92 gallon corner bowfront. My husband and I share the love of this hobby and I manage the parameters, the livestock and corals etc.... He does the stuff I don't like (lol) like managing the sump and skimmer, and water changes. We have a 22 gallon sump with a coralife super skimmer (I think that's the name). Our little residents include...
3 green chromis
1 convict tang
2 occellaris clowns
1 dragonet
1 warpaint goby
1 eb blueclaw crab
1 emerald crab
1 torch (green)
2 finger leather
2 separate candy cane
Green button polyps
Red bubble tip anemone
Green tip anemone
Bubble coral
Acan
Open brain coral
Duncan, gorgeous with about 25 heads
Hairy mushroom

Mushrooms of several other varieties
2 recovering blastos
Green hammer coral
Zoas
2 colonies watermelon
3 colonies Eagle eye Zoas
And about 6 other varieties I don't know the name of


I attached some pictures of my tank. I'm looking forward to continuing on this forum.


image.jpeg


image.jpeg


image.jpeg


image.jpeg


image.jpeg


image.jpeg


image.jpeg


image.jpeg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Tank looks very nice, happy to have you here!!!
 
Welcome home! Great looking tank, you will love it here!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new