New to the forum

  • Thread starter Thread starter jmcs joe
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jmcs joe

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 4, 2017
Messages
16
Reaction score
8
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_3593.JPG
Joe here. I'm new. I have a lot to learn! I have a few tanks 1.a 55gallon fish only 2. a 15 for an axolotl (clyde) My daughters baby. 3. a 28 nano reef 1 year 4. a new 180 reef. lots of bling. apex (kicking my butt at the moment) ,gen 4, vortex, a chiller, ect. I live in a Chicago suburb. We have an awesome store Aquitica! Mario and staff help build our dreams . Without laughing at our mistakes. Oh I've done some dumb stuff! I've been locked out of my Neptune. I can get on local but fission is not available. There support hours are a joke. I do 30% monthly water changes. I bought a rollermate only to find it didn't fit my build. I killed the fish in my nano by not heating up the water when o changed it. I love my clowns . My guy Mario converted some monos and silver shard for my salt fish only. Thanks Joe
 
IMG_3593.JPG
Joe here. I'm new. I have a lot to learn! I have a few tanks 1.a 55gallon fish only 2. a 15 for an axolotl (clyde) My daughters baby. 3. a 28 nano reef 1 year 4. a new 180 reef. lots of bling. apex (kicking my butt at the moment) ,gen 4, vortex, a chiller, ect. I live in a Chicago suburb. We have an awesome store Aquitica! Mario and staff help build our dreams . Without laughing at our mistakes. Oh I've done some dumb stuff! I've been locked out of my Neptune. I can get on local but fission is not available. There support hours are a joke. I do 30% monthly water changes. I bought a rollermate only to find it didn't fit my build. I killed the fish in my nano by not heating up the water when o changed it. I love my clowns . My guy Mario converted some monos and silver shard for my salt fish only. Thanks Joe
Wow beautiful tank I am also fairly new and welcome
 
Welcome to R2R!!! Nice looking tank Joe.
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Nice rock shelf! :)
 
Welcome! Loving that acan echinata colony up front!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new