New to the forum

  • Thread starter Thread starter gafoley
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Welcome, look forward to the information from someone with first hand shark experience that is alive to talk about it!! Why is your name not SHARKBAIT!!?? We gotta get somebody on this immediately! HAHA, but seriously, welcome to the show....
Thanks for the welcome! I could swear that the username SHARKBAIT is taken. I'm pretty sure I've seen it on other forums in the past.
 
welcome49.jpg
 
welcome, welcome, welcome! :cool:

[rick sits back down quietly in the corner ... ]

[looking at the ceiling ... ]

[shifts nervously]

[clears his throat]


drat! i can’t resist!! ... it’s too good to pass up!!! ;Inpain

1572285182526.gif
 
WELCOME!!! So, you started with 100 gal... wonding what you have now... Photos, maybe?
 
WELCOME!!! So, you started with 100 gal... wonding what you have now... Photos, maybe?
Currently working on an outdoor pond. Pond is up but not finished to the point where I want to show the details. Plus I need to remove some algae. I'll try and shoot a few pics tomorrow if I get a chance to spruce it up. No sharks in there yet but a few ornamental fish.
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

We need some shark/tank photos! :)
 
Hi all. My name is Greg and I have numerous interests in the fish keeping world. Specifically, I enjoy sharks. I've been keeping and selling sharks for over 35 years and have kept many different species including Blacktip Reef, Blacktip, Whitetip Reef, Lemon, Bull, Sandbar, Bonnethead, Soupfin, Leopard, Smoothhounds, Horns, Swells, various cat sharks, etc. I started with a 100 gallon aquarium when I was 16.
Moved up from there. I look forward to chatting with you. Thanks.

Greetings....Great to have you as part of the R2R Family....Explore....Learn....Share
 
Currently working on an outdoor pond. Pond is up but not finished to the point where I want to show the details. Plus I need to remove some algae. I'll try and shoot a few pics tomorrow if I get a chance to spruce it up. No sharks in there yet but a few ornamental fish.
Here's some pics. Sorry about the algae and glare.

Pond 1.jpg Pond 3.jpg Pond 4.jpg Pond 5.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new