New to the forum

Welcome to R2R
ZomboMeme 23112020092912.jpg
 
Hello Reefers,
I’m here in NoVa and want to reach out to the community. I am new to reef tanks and have been learning as much as can thanks to forums like this. My 65 gal has been running for 3 years. I have one BTA, 1 hammer and 1 small styliphora that my LFS gave me to get my feet wet. My hammer I have had for about 3 weeks doesn’t seem too happy. Not completely withdrawn but not completely extended. The sps seems bushy and fine.
parameters
Nitrates -2.5
Phosphate - undetectable
Not testing Cal or Mag due to no real substantial intake
Doing 10% WC /week
Any advice or experience would be helpful.
thanks

Hello and welcome to the channel.
 
Welcome to the best possible platform on the web to get answers and meet people within this saltwater keeping hobby! No doubt a place where you can get lost in all kinds of different and insightful information!

Another great place to snag info about this hobby we all love is YouTube! I have a channel going that is basically just my journey in reefing! May have some helpful tips and tricks for ya! Let me know if you get a chance to check it out! Again, welcome to R2R!!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDEnKhibcZ_5Xg0fvJGi1Yg
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 9 12.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new