New to the Forum

I just upgraded and we built a 125 gallon saltwater tank in to our bar. Establishing my first reef tank - so far, so good! Now, getting my clowns to host the anemone!!
Technically the anemone hosts the clowns. :p

Welcome!
 
I just upgraded and we built a 125 gallon saltwater tank in to our bar. Establishing my first reef tank - so far, so good! Now, getting my clowns to host the anemone!!
Welcome!

Glad you joined
 
welcome water.gif
 
2637D5E1-C769-4ECE-A6CF-2811B8725500.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new