new to the forum

D21F899B-0080-4EE3-8842-560EFB8B9BAE.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hello Everyone new to the forum and want to ask about redsea shipping time I bought a red sea 625 G-2 plus from my LFS and they dont have a ship date yet . And I'm chomping at the bits for it.
Thank you Guy's for the nice Welcome
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new