New to the group- Commerce Twp, MI

welcome20.jpg
 
I am currently setting up my first reef tank… I am experienced with fish only tanks but this is my first go round with coral. Hoping to add some local contacts for advise as I begin my journey. Anyone located near Commerce Twp?
Welcome!

Glad you joined
 
I am currently setting up my first reef tank… I am experienced with fish only tanks but this is my first go round with coral. Hoping to add some local contacts for advise as I begin my journey. Anyone located near Commerce Twp?
Waterford here. Welcome!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new