New To the group-from Ga

Harry Drum

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 26, 2018
Messages
5
Reaction score
10
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2A2EF772-38FA-4C10-8232-CD3763446910.jpeg
Hey all, just got added to the group, so I wanted to post a quick hello. I’ve been using R2R for about 2 years for research, and I always find something helpful, so thanks for all the unknown help. Current tank 90 gallon, mostly lps and fish. Reef Octo protein skimmer, reef octo dc return, and some hand me down AI Vegas. Anyway thanks for the add, I’m glad to be here, and I look forward to chatting with everyone.
 
Welcome to R2R!!
welcome12_af875eaa887ed91c39e4c81c7d4fd966-0ed06ab93ea565647147c6beddbca4eb.gif
tenor (3).gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new