New to the group

NC AL

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 10, 2024
Messages
251
Reaction score
337
Location
Central
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I look forward to learning from this group. I kept freshwater and saltwater tanks as a teenager and young adult, around 25 years ago. A little over a year ago, I decided to test my interest in it again. I bought a biocube. I have been using this to see what I like, if/how I wanted to pursue it further and what I wanted in a tank going forward. A lot has evolved in the hobby and have really enjoyed it. I am now preparing for a larger tank, either 60 or 65 gallon. I am building a stand which will suit my needs best, but also be ok just in case I ever want to go bigger.

I also have a really cool 5 gallon anemone & soft coral tank at work.

IMG_1378.jpeg IMG_1383.jpeg IMG_0378.jpeg IMG_1343.jpeg IMG_1344.jpeg
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
I look forward to learning from this group. I kept freshwater and saltwater tanks as a teenager and young adult, around 25 years ago. A little over a year ago, I decided to test my interest in it again. I bought a biocube. I have been using this to see what I like, if/how I wanted to pursue it further and what I wanted in a tank going forward. A lot has evolved in the hobby and have really enjoyed it. I am now preparing for a larger tank, either 60 or 65 gallon. I am building a stand which will suit my needs best, but also be ok just in case I ever want to go bigger.

I also have a really cool 5 gallon anemone & soft coral tank at work.

IMG_1378.jpeg IMG_1383.jpeg IMG_0378.jpeg IMG_1343.jpeg IMG_1344.jpeg
Welcome to R2R! Happy to have you here! Nice looking tanks
 
I look forward to learning from this group. I kept freshwater and saltwater tanks as a teenager and young adult, around 25 years ago. A little over a year ago, I decided to test my interest in it again. I bought a biocube. I have been using this to see what I like, if/how I wanted to pursue it further and what I wanted in a tank going forward. A lot has evolved in the hobby and have really enjoyed it. I am now preparing for a larger tank, either 60 or 65 gallon. I am building a stand which will suit my needs best, but also be ok just in case I ever want to go bigger.

I also have a really cool 5 gallon anemone & soft coral tank at work.

IMG_1378.jpeg IMG_1383.jpeg IMG_0378.jpeg IMG_1343.jpeg IMG_1344.jpeg
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
welcometuna.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new