New to the group

Dustomatica

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 19, 2019
Messages
13
Reaction score
32
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. I have been using R2R for info this past year and finally decided to join. My tank is 14 months old and been off to a decent start. Here is a pic and a 30 sec video. Thanks for all the helpful info!
1F99BE17-4236-4996-8FEF-0D1F06026224.jpeg
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
Welcome to R2R!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new