New to the group

hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
 
received_244003776723671.gif
 
Hey Folks,

just joined the group. Fairly new to the hobby. I have a Biocube 16 in my office and a Nuvo30l at home. Cycled with fish getting ready to start adding coral. Thanks for the add.
Welcome to R2R. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new