New to the hobby

Boog34

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2024
Messages
6
Reaction score
23
Location
Uncasville
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I, as the title states I’m new to the hobby. I purchased my first tank, eshopps Mariner 100, in October and have been piecing it together over the past couple of months. I have mostly browsing past threads to answer questions and aid in research, but I’m getting to the point where I looking to get into the discussions. I’m finding I’m running into more specific situations that I’ll have to ask my own questions to pick everybody’s brains.
I look forward to the knowledge I can glean from all of you.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new