New to the hobby!

Amenz1

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 2, 2019
Messages
2
Reaction score
4
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone! I’m brand new to the hobby. Added salt water to my 36 gallon reef tank two weeks ago! I have a damsel fish, 5 hermit crabs and a red colony of mushrooms. I’m still trying to figure out how to work the AI prime lighting I have. All in all, life is good at this point! ☺️ glad to be apart of the R2R community! Andrea M.

D0D70B38-CB0B-4080-8EA1-8D975672BD2E.jpeg
 
Welcome to R2R and to the world of reefing! Congratulations on the new tank and system! I would encourage you to make sure that your tank is fully cycled before you add any more critters. Let us know what questions that you have and I think that you will find a lot of helpful friendly people here that want to see you succeed! :)

#WelcometoR2R
 
Welcome to R2R and to the world of reefing! Congratulations on the new tank and system! I would encourage you to make sure that your tank is fully cycled before you add any more critters. Let us know what questions that you have and I think that you will find a lot of helpful friendly people here that want to see you succeed! :)

#WelcometoR2R
Thank you! I’ve been under the guidance of my LFS owner! Going slowly. Have more live rock now and added the bacteria supplement! Parameter levels have been good!
 
Welcome to reef2reef! I love the simplistic look of the tank. What are your goals in terms of what fish you hope to keep? Just curious :)
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new