New to the Hobby!

Formidableone14

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 3, 2019
Messages
63
Reaction score
55
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got into the Hobby about 3-4 months ago and so far Its been a blast except I recently lost all my fish due to Brooklynella and am starting over unfortunately. I have my tank clean of livestock except few corals and inverts for about a week now so Ive been visiting the site a lot trying to gather as much info as I can. Wish me luck and thanks for all the future support!
 
Screen Shot 2019-11-02 at 5.10.55 PM.png
 
Welcome to R2R!!! Thank you for the introduction and good luck with the reboot!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new