New to the hobby!

@Marty13 welcome to R2R! I’m new to reefing as well, and started with a 120G tank. What I’ve learned is that everyone here is happy to offer help and their opinions. But importantly you need to take in the facts and figure out the best approach for you.
 
r2r-gif-welcome.gif
 
Welcome to R2R! Great place to learn and grow! I like the 125. Looking forward to your progression.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new