New to the hobby

PicsArt_04-06-12.01.10.jpg
 
Hello I am new to the reef aquarium hobby and even newer to forums so sorry for the awkwardness. I live in western Kentucky just outside of owensboro I am retired military. I acquired my 90gal saltwater tank in June of 19 had some mushrooms and a leather coral when I got it .

15818827183528038972673423426373.jpg
Hi, I'm new and in Ohio, I have a 75 with just a little in it. I hear patience is a good thing, I'm thinking "ok, Maybe" , look forward to seeing how your tank grows.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new