New to the hobby

Monty78

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2020
Messages
12
Reaction score
54
Location
Reynolds Station ky 42368
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I am new to the reef aquarium hobby and even newer to forums so sorry for the awkwardness. I live in western Kentucky just outside of owensboro I am retired military. I acquired my 90gal saltwater tank in June of 19 had some mushrooms and a leather coral when I got it .

15818827183528038972673423426373.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
hello welcome to the reef going to love it here
no need to look any further this is the place to be
help,info,fun, pics,we all love pics
THANK YOU for your service!!!
 
Hello I am new to the reef aquarium hobby and even newer to forums so sorry for the awkwardness. I live in western Kentucky just outside of owensboro I am retired military. I acquired my 90gal saltwater tank in June of 19 had some mushrooms and a leather coral when I got it .

15818827183528038972673423426373.jpg
get an anemone for your clownfish
 
WELCOME and Thank You for your service. Great place to retire here at R2R.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new