new to the hobby

Hey everyone,

My name is Kyle! So I am new to the hobby like super new haha I am still in the research phase gathering as much knowledge as I can and deciding what equipment I would like to use. I am going to start my first ever cycle this weekend so hopefully with the research I have done it goes well. I am a reptile breeder and I got a 29 gallon Biocube in a trade so that is the tank I will be starting with. So I just wanted to introduce myself becuase I know i will have many questions in the future!

Hello Kyle, welcome to the R2R network.
 
Hey everyone,

My name is Kyle! So I am new to the hobby like super new haha I am still in the research phase gathering as much knowledge as I can and deciding what equipment I would like to use. I am going to start my first ever cycle this weekend so hopefully with the research I have done it goes well. I am a reptile breeder and I got a 29 gallon Biocube in a trade so that is the tank I will be starting with. So I just wanted to introduce myself becuase I know i will have many questions in the future!
Welcome aboard r2r Kyle much luck to you
 
Hey everyone,

My name is Kyle! So I am new to the hobby like super new haha I am still in the research phase gathering as much knowledge as I can and deciding what equipment I would like to use. I am going to start my first ever cycle this weekend so hopefully with the research I have done it goes well. I am a reptile breeder and I got a 29 gallon Biocube in a trade so that is the tank I will be starting with. So I just wanted to introduce myself becuase I know i will have many questions in the future!
Welcome aboard r2r brother
 
Welcome Kyle!

we Live Photo’s too! You should conceded doing a build thread and show off your set up.

we have TONS of knowledgeable people here so you came to the right place.

take care my friend
67BBD568-3DCA-4D3B-BC54-20B81A6629A9.jpeg
 
Hey everyone,

My name is Kyle! So I am new to the hobby like super new haha I am still in the research phase gathering as much knowledge as I can and deciding what equipment I would like to use. I am going to start my first ever cycle this weekend so hopefully with the research I have done it goes well. I am a reptile breeder and I got a 29 gallon Biocube in a trade so that is the tank I will be starting with. So I just wanted to introduce myself becuase I know i will have many questions in the future!
Welcome to family :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new