new to the hobby

ShepherdReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,

My name is Kyle! So I am new to the hobby like super new haha I am still in the research phase gathering as much knowledge as I can and deciding what equipment I would like to use. I am going to start my first ever cycle this weekend so hopefully with the research I have done it goes well. I am a reptile breeder and I got a 29 gallon Biocube in a trade so that is the tank I will be starting with. So I just wanted to introduce myself becuase I know i will have many questions in the future!

Hello Kyle, welcome to the R2R network.

Paulie069

Random Acts Of Kindness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,

My name is Kyle! So I am new to the hobby like super new haha I am still in the research phase gathering as much knowledge as I can and deciding what equipment I would like to use. I am going to start my first ever cycle this weekend so hopefully with the research I have done it goes well. I am a reptile breeder and I got a 29 gallon Biocube in a trade so that is the tank I will be starting with. So I just wanted to introduce myself becuase I know i will have many questions in the future!
Welcome aboard r2r Kyle much luck to you

Paulie069

Random Acts Of Kindness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,

Welcome aboard r2r brother

Bfragale

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome Kyle!

we Live Photo’s too! You should conceded doing a build thread and show off your set up.

we have TONS of knowledgeable people here so you came to the right place.

take care my friend
67BBD568-3DCA-4D3B-BC54-20B81A6629A9.jpeg

Mkkari

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,

Welcome to family :)

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 73 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 72 51.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%

Back