Hello and welcome to R2R!
goofy movie hello GIF

ShepherdReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is Alex and I’m brand new to the hobby. I’ve never even had a fresh water tank. I’ve been reading a lot of forums and watching a ton of videos to gain knowledge. I finally pulled the trigger and the delivery of my tank should be this week. I ended up going with a Fluval Flex all in one 32.5 gallon tank. I’m very excited to start assembling and getting it up and running Cheers!
Hello Alex, welcome

OP
OP
T

Trixter

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! I have a picture of all the items I've purchased for the tank and would like to post it. I'm still waiting on a few things but have enough to start putting the tank together. :p Is this where I would post the pic?

image0.jpeg

William Mumford

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is Alex and I’m brand new to the hobby. I’ve never even had a fresh water tank. I’ve been reading a lot of forums and watching a ton of videos to gain knowledge. I finally pulled the trigger and the delivery of my tank should be this week. I ended up going with a Fluval Flex all in one 32.5 gallon tank. I’m very excited to start assembling and getting it up and running Cheers!

Starting off right watching videos and gaining knowledge first cant tell you how many people quit so fast just because they don't want to take a little time to learn. To love this hobby you have to learn this hobby. Also by joining reef to reef anything and everything you need is right here. Let anyone know you have a problem at any time it will be answered. Nice to meet you welcome to the team.

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the best possible platform on the web to get answers and meet people within this saltwater keeping hobby! No doubt a place where you can get lost in all kinds of different and insightful information!

Another great place to snag info about this hobby we all love is YouTube! I have a channel going that is basically just my journey in reefing! May have some helpful tips and tricks for ya! Let me know if you get a chance to check it out! Again, welcome to R2R!!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 111 57.8%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 56 29.2%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 68 35.4%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 33 17.2%
  • Other

Votes: 58 30.2%
Back