Welcome to Reef 2 Reef.
Fish Laser GIF

SWEET 17 Live Sale!
Top Shelf Aquatics

ShepherdReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hi all! I’m working on setting up my first Saltwater tank, and after lurking here for awhile I finally decided to join as a member! I have 3 freshwater tanks, but I’ve never had a saltwater tank before, so I’m definitely going to have some questions :)

A little info about my saltwater setup:
It’s a fluval evo 13.5g and I’m using a hydor koralia 240gph powerhead to add some more flow to the tank. I’ll be using the media the tank came with, but I’ll be rinsing out the sponge weekly to prevent any nitrates. I’m also going to be using 20lbs of rock, with 10lbs of it being live rock from gulf live rock. I’m also using live sand. The planned stock is just going to be a clownfish and maybe a cleaner shrimp, along with the Clean up crew. I’m so excited!
Hello and welcome to the channel.

Lazys Coral House

ReeferBlaine

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Welcome to the best possible platform on the web to get answers and meet people within this saltwater keeping hobby! No doubt a place where you can get lost in all kinds of different and insightful information!

Another great place to snag info about this hobby we all love is YouTube! I have a channel going that is basically just my journey in reefing! May have some helpful tips and tricks for ya! Let me know if you get a chance to check it out! Again, welcome to R2R!!

OP
jkkgron2

jkkgron2

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Welcome to the best possible platform on the web to get answers and meet people within this saltwater keeping hobby! No doubt a place where you can get lost in all kinds of different and insightful information!

Another great place to snag info about this hobby we all love is YouTube! I have a channel going that is basically just my journey in reefing! May have some helpful tips and tricks for ya! Let me know if you get a chance to check it out! Again, welcome to R2R!!

Looks interesting! I’ll have to check it out!!!!!

Top Shelf Aquatics

BIG TANKS VERSUS SMALLER TANKS...WHICH DO YOU PREFER?

• BIGGER

Votes: 624 75.8%
  • smaller

Votes: 156 19.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 43 5.2%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Tropic Marin USA