New to the hobby

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello so I'm very new to the hobby about 5 months old lol
I have always had a love for the ocean life and I have always wanted a fish tank myself but I grew up homeless and it made it difficult to be in the hobby. But when I got the age of 17 I applied for pet supermarket and I fell in love with fish again. I became a 3rd key manager and I was in charge of the freshwater tanks about 30 Tanks of freshwater but it was always my heart on saltwater and reef tanks. I never really got to own a tank until now and I'm pretty excited. It took me a long time to jump the gun and join this hobby but here I am!

Btw I am in the ugly phase lol

4BFF27AF-D156-4FF7-961C-08BBA436A5BF.jpeg
Welcome!

Glad you joined. Everyone goes thru the ugly phase but like your design. Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. Like you, I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

RC51

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello so I'm very new to the hobby about 5 months old lol
I have always had a love for the ocean life and I have always wanted a fish tank myself but I grew up homeless and it made it difficult to be in the hobby. But when I got the age of 17 I applied for pet supermarket and I fell in love with fish again. I became a 3rd key manager and I was in charge of the freshwater tanks about 30 Tanks of freshwater but it was always my heart on saltwater and reef tanks. I never really got to own a tank until now and I'm pretty excited. It took me a long time to jump the gun and join this hobby but here I am!

Btw I am in the ugly phase lol

4BFF27AF-D156-4FF7-961C-08BBA436A5BF.jpeg
Welcome!!!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 127 88.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back