New to the hobby :)

NemanVtc

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 6, 2022
Messages
51
Reaction score
174
Location
Edmonton
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone
New to the hobby, really looking forward to it
looking to build my dream Mix Reef with coherent ecosystem
Goal is to make every one in the tank happy as possible , I’m taking it slowly with my first build
doing lots of research, feel in love with Jake Adams Reef tank ideology
So sad he is gone , grateful for the knowledge he left on his you tube channel
On a brighter note
Almost done with the rock scape, I’m loving it and don’t care what others say :) I know it’s trendy to put less rock
Will include a pic of the tank, far from being done
Don’t like the bright lights shining into my eyes so I will build a canopy
Nice to meet you all, take care

384D96B4-55A0-4C55-9273-69CA1299B142.jpeg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!! love the scape layout you are going with!
Welcome.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new